Don't Pass Over PASSOVER
1st Seder- Friday Night, March 30 at 7:30 p.m.
2nd Seder- Saturday Night, March 31 at 8:15 p.m.
Okay, so usually when you have your seder, you're excited for a couple of things:
The dipping and the sandwiching, the dayenu-ing, the eating and THE WINE.
Then you leave the table and go hit the couch cause it’s pretty boring otherwise.
Well, it's time to experience a Traditional Seder!
· Bilingual Haggadahs
· Red and white wine assortment (and grape juice)
· Four course KOSHER gourmet dinner
· Authentic hand-baked round Passover Matzah
· Family style seating, sit with your family and friends
· Relaxed non judgmental atmosphere
Bring a friend or your great-aunt!
Seders will be held in the Kosher Catering Hall of Beth Israel of Westport/Norwalk
40 King Street, Norwalk
7:29 PM in New Brunswick, NJ
Shabbat Ends 8:31 PM
Friday, 27 April 2018